WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and my work. Join me on my elearning journey.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My dad

In Term 2 I wrote this character description.

My dad, ......., was born in the little township of ......... He is .... years old. He has blue eyes like the bright blue sky and his hair has not changed since the day he was born (Black).
His farming hands are tough. They can handle anything that gets in his way. Overtime, they have handled prickles, barb wire and electric fences.
He has been milking cows for longer than I can remember. My dad wakes up at 6 o’clock every morning to make sure that the farm is running smoothly. Because he wakes up at 6 o’clock, he is quite tired at the end of the day.
I know that my dad thinks that I am the favourite son because I am the only son. My dad is always teaching me things on the farm. Things like how to use the milking shed and how to couple up water troughs because I think that he will want me to take over the farm one day (I Hope).
My dad is the best dad in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment